This puzzled me for a few hours before figuring it out, these are instructions for the cPanel, it’s as simple as finding the nameservers GoDaddy has set up for you. It’s a bit long-winded to find the nameservers however below i have pointed out what to do.
- Setup your domain in cPanel
- Login to your GoDaddy account
- Click on the + next to Domains then click on Launch
- On this page click the DNS button at the top then DNS Manager
- Find your domain in the list and click on the Edit Zone link below it
- Scroll right down to the bottom and there is a section titled “NS Nameserver”… the 2 records here under points to are the nameservers you need to set with the registrar of your domain.
GoDaddy have made this a real pain in the ass, to find the nameservers, hopefully this will help anyone struggling.